See the Fiberglass Pool Difference
WELCOME TO TROPICAL
POOLS & HOME REMODELING
Fiberglass swimming pools incorporate the best design features and finishes available in the fiberglass pool industry. We offer a superior quality pool with over 30 models, and multiple colors, to choose from. Modern styles and lifestyle components such as integrated stairs, tanning ledges and wrap around party seating will accommodate any design flavor and taste. Fiberglass pools are built to last and our Barrier Reef pools come with a lifetime limited structural warranty and a 15-year finish warranty so that you can rest assured your pool will last.
Unlike concrete pools, which can take up to three months to build, fiberglass pools are must faster to install. Our goal is to have you swimming in about 8 weeks.
Fiberglass pools are salt water compatible, have a maintenance-free finish that never needs painting or resealing, and come with anti-skid surfaces on all stairs and the pool floor for safety. Please contact our pool installation experts in Southwest Florida if you would like more details or information about the models on this page.
Here are some of the main benefits of fiberglass pools:
- Fiberglass pools cost the least over a long period of ownership. The shell of the pool is resistant to algae, insulates well, and doesn’t require replacement liner like other types of pool do.
- Fiberglass pools have steps and benches molded into the pool itself. If you go with a concrete pool, you won’t have this option.
- They’re easy to install
- Fiberglass pools are tough, but if they do happen to get damaged, they can be repaired quickly and easily.
- The surface of fiberglass pools are less porous and do not hold algae or allow it to grow. This means that it’s easier to vacuum and clean.
- Fiberglass pools are better for the environment than other types of pools. Ions emitted during the construction can be easily regulated, and there is no leftover waste from having to replace vinyl wrap.
- Fiberglass pools won’t corrode after many years of use.
- Fiberglass pools are gentle on your skin and allows you to avoid unwanted scrapes or cuts from concrete pools.
- Non-slip features can be easily added to your fiberglass pool to make it more safe for your family.
- Any damage done to the pool can easily be repaired with sanding and buffing.
These are just some of the main benefits of fiberglass pools. Due to new technology, gel coats and resins are used to make modern swimming pools that are strong, UV resistant, and easy to manage and clean. The initial cost of installing your fiberglass pool will be a bit steeper than a vinyl pool, but if you’re planning for long-term use, fiberglass pools will help you save money because you won’t have to replace liners.
For more information about fiberglass pools, view the the different shapes and sizes that we offer below or contact us today!
*Actual time to install your pool may exceed 8 weeks depending upon project specifications.